Kromek (AIM: KMK), a worldwide supplier of detection technology focusing on the medical, security screening and nuclear markets, announces its interim results for the six months ended 31 October 2020.
• Revenue of £4.6m (H1 2019/20: £5.3m)
• Gross margin was 54% (H1 2019/20: 58%; FY 2019/20: 47%)
• Adjusted EBITDA* was £0.9m loss (H1 2019/20: £0.6m loss)
• Loss before tax was £3.4m (H1 2019/20: £2.7m loss)
• Cash and cash equivalents at 31 October 2020 were £5.8m (30 April 2020: £9.4m; 31 October 2019:
*Adjusted EBITDA is defined as earnings before interest, taxation, depreciation, amortisation, other income and share-based payments. For further details, see the Financial Review below.
London South East Interview
Kromek’s CEO, Arnab Basu, speaks with London South East, about our substantial revenue growth in H2 2021/22 as trading returns to normal.
Equity Development Interview
Arnab Basu, CEO, covers recent interim results, improving momentum in trading, and most importantly the rapid progress in developing an airborne Covid (and other pathogens) detector.