Kromek (AIM: KMK), a worldwide supplier of detection technology focusing on the medical, security screening and nuclear markets, announces its interim results for the six months ended 31 October 2020.
• Revenue of £4.6m (H1 2019/20: £5.3m)
• Gross margin was 54% (H1 2019/20: 58%; FY 2019/20: 47%)
• Adjusted EBITDA* was £0.9m loss (H1 2019/20: £0.6m loss)
• Loss before tax was £3.4m (H1 2019/20: £2.7m loss)
• Cash and cash equivalents at 31 October 2020 were £5.8m (30 April 2020: £9.4m; 31 October 2019:
*Adjusted EBITDA is defined as earnings before interest, taxation, depreciation, amortisation, other income and share-based payments. For further details, see the Financial Review below.
Kromek’s CEO, Arnab Basu, speaks with London South East, about our substantial revenue growth in H2 2021/22 as trading returns to normal.