TECNASA, Kromek’s Spanish distributor will be exhibiting at ICRM 2019, International Committee for Radionuclide Metrology at the University of Salamanca on 27 May – 31 May 2019.
The International Committee for Radionuclide Metrology (ICRM 2019) explicitly aims at being an international forum for the dissemination of information on techniques, applications and data in the field of radionuclide metrology. ICRM, founded in Paris in 1974, has currently 47 institutions represented by delegates. Plenary meetings of the ICRM are open to all specialists in the radionuclide metrology field. They held biennially and have developed into a successful instrument of communication among researchers and metrologists, truly encouraging international co-operation.
If you are attending and what to speak to TECNASA please contact Juan Luis Alborg:firstname.lastname@example.org
They will be demonstrating the new model Raymon10 handheld radiation detector.
The 22nd International Conference on Radionuclide Metrology and its Applications (ICRM2019), hosted by the University of Salamanca on 27-31 May 2019, is aimed like the previous events to provide an opportunity for the exchange of information on the development of techniques and applications of radionuclide metrology and to encourage international co-operation in this field. It will include oral and poster presentations and business meetings of the ICRM working groups. Each group is guided by a coordinator who acts as a centre for ideas and communications and may organise conferences and workshops.
ICRM 2019 conference topics
- Aspects of international metrology
- Measurement standards and reference materials
- Radionuclide metrology techniques
- Alpha-particle and beta-particle spectrometry
- Gamma-ray spectrometry
- Liquid scintillation counting techniques
- Nuclear decay data
- Low-level measurement techniques
- Radionuclide metrology in life sciences
- Source preparation techniques
- Quality assurance and uncertainty evaluation in radioactivity measurements
- Special session on science-based advice to policymakers
You can find more details about the exhibition on their website: https://icrm.usal.es/