Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age who provide their details after completing the online survey.
- Employees of Kromek Limited its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is free and no purchase is necessary.
How to enter
- The Prize Draw will open on 20th July 2020 and closes at Midnight on 31st August 2020. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw complete the survey and request for contact details here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=qA51oD0CYkO5ghi-T86KCM_h97E0DNFHqExe7ThJlQZUNElBMEZXNEZQQUVDQ0tCT05DVTVLSlUwWi4u
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.
- Kromek Limited use of any particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn after 1st September 2020 at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Kromek does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize or where incorrect or incomplete contact details have been provided including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind..
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize as stated without notice.
- The decision of Kromek Limited regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified after 1st September 2020 via the email address provided in their entry.
- If the winner does not respond to the email notifying them of their win within 14 days of receipt, they will lose their right to the prize, and Kromek reserves the right to draw and notify a new winner.
- If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Kromek Limited shall be entitled to select another winner.
Kromek Limited Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2020 Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize by post or any alternative collection or delivery arrangements made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- All entrants may apply for the name of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the draw.
- The winner agrees to the release of their name to any other Prize Draw participants if requested via Kromek Limited.
- An announcement of the winners name will be made via Kromek Limited’s Website and Social Media channels.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Kromek Limited’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Kromek Limited does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of participating in the Prize Draw or being selected as the prize winner, save that Kromek does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of its own negligence.
- Kromek Limited reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- Kromek Limited shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.