Free gamma spectroscopy software
Specifically designed to work with Kromek radiation detectors, especially with CZT-based gamma-ray detectors, KSpect free gamma spectroscopy software offers specialised gamma-ray spectroscopy for analysis of complex samples for radionuclides.
- Spectral acquisition from single GR1, GR1-A, SIGMA or TN15
- Energy calibration facility
- Compatible with K102 Multichannel Analyser
- Thumbnail indication of loaded spectra
- Ability to save spectra in SPE, CSV or N42.42 formats
- Ability to export data
- Ability to save detector calibration information
- Association of calibration data with particular detectors by serial number
- Multiple regions of interest with spectra
KSpect is specifically designed for Kromek detectors
We make a variety of CZT-based and scintillator-based gamma-ray and neutron detectors. Our expertise is making radiation detectors that work at room temperature and that offer high-resolution in a small package, this makes them perfect for radioactive isotope identification in the field.
D3S RIID features its own spectroscopy app but will work with KSpect and MultiSpect
If you are using a D3S RIID you do not need to download KSpect. The D3S has its own spectroscopy software on the Android phone radiation detector app. The D3S was designed for CBRNe use but it is also used by researchers that need a robust, sensitive, fast and accurate radioisotope identification device at a fraction of the price in an all in one package.
However if you do want to use KSpect free gamma spectroscopy or MultiSpect gamma spectroscopy software with a D3S radiation detection unit you can. You lose the easy to use D3S interface on the phone app but you gain the ability to see the dose and full spectra, gaining more control over what you can see and more power over what you can do – this is an option for professional radiation researchers.