Free gamma spectroscopy software
Specifically designed to work with Kromek radiation detectors, especially with CZT-based gamma-ray detectors, KSpect free gamma spectroscopy software offers specialised gamma-ray spectroscopy for analysis of complex samples for radionuclides.
- Spectral acquisition from single GR1, GR1-A, SIGMA or TN15
- Energy calibration facility
- Compatible with K102 Multichannel Analyser
- Thumbnail indication of loaded spectra
- Ability to save spectra in SPE, CSV or N42.42 formats
- Ability to export data
- Ability to save detector calibration information
- Association of calibration data with particular detectors by serial number
- Multiple regions of interest with spectra
KSpect is specifically designed for Kromek detectors
We make a variety of CZT-based and scintillator-based gamma-ray and neutron detectors. Our expertise is making radiation detectors that work at room temperature and that offer high-resolution in a small package, this makes them perfect for radioactive isotope identification in the field.