We are looking for someone to fulfil the role of QSE Manager at our Sedgefield HQ. Reporting directly to the Operations Director the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of QSE compliance within the business.
- Ensure ISO 9001:2015 Certification is maintained.
- Facilitate Management Review, coordinate Internal Audit programme, oversee Corrective Action Reporting (CAR) and Supplier Corrective Action Reporting (SCAR) processes.
- Maintenance of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems, releasing and controlling documentation on MS SharePoint.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental procedures are developed and implemented to meet all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ensure significant risks within the business are suitably assessed and controlled.
- Maintenance of the company Risk Register.
- Providing advice to US sites on European regulatory requirements.
- ISO 9001 Lead-Auditor.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ISO 9001:2015.
- Experience of R&D/Project Management working environments.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or IOSH equivalent.
- Realistic (suitable and sufficient) approach to the assessment of risks.
- Strong people and persuasion skills.
- Diligence, drive & vision – the ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office, SharePoint, Office 365).
Find out more about the Quality, Safety and Environmental (QSE) Manager vacancy in our Careers section.