D3S ID app upgrade
Starting from Thursday, 11 June 2019, you will be able to download and install the latest D3S ID app version 2.2.5 from within the app menu.
If you have a series 1 apps you must first obtain a licence key!
If you have one of the few D3S ID app series 1 (version 1.x.x) as shown below, a licence key will need to be issued by Kromek before updating the app. Failing to obtain a licence key prior to the update installation will disable the app completely.
How to update your D3S ID app to version 2.2.5 from version 1.X.X
The Series 1 app looks like this
If you have a D3S ID app series 1, you must request a licence key before beginning the update process.
- Register your D3S on this form: https://www.kromek.com/security/d3s-wearable-personal-radiation-detectors/d3s-app-update/
- While on the page also download the step-by-step guide to updating.
- Once you have registered we will email you a QR code containing a licence key.
- Print out the QR code ready to be scanned when prompted by the app.
- Follow the step-by-step guide on how to update
- The update will be available to download from 0900 British Summertime Thursday 11 July 2019.
How to update your D3S ID app to version 2.2.5 from version 2.X.X
If you already have series 2 of the app simply press the update button in the D3S ID app menu, starting from Thursday 11 July 2019.
A licence key is already employed within the app series 2 (version 2.x.x) and therefore the update can proceed without obtaining a licence key. Please follow the instruction in the step-by-step guide.
The series 2 app looks like this
If you have D3S ID app series 2 (version 2.x.x), a licence key is already employed within the app and therefore the update can proceed without obtaining a licence key. Please follow the instruction in the step-by-step guide.
Need help with the upgrade
Contact email@example.com and our experts will help you out.