We are currently looking for an Electronics Engineer to work a three-month contract (with an immediate start) at our HQ in County Durham, UK.
You will be helping our team develop radiation detection equipment for use in the civil nuclear and CBRNE sector. The person we are looking for must have technical skills but equally must be familiar with electronics engineering best practices. We are looking for someone to work with existing engineers, this will involve working with the development and manufacturing team to support existing products and develop new products.
You will be:
- Working with the development team to identify and investigate new features.
- Working with the manufacturing team to help track down manufacturing issues.
- Checking product functionality against requirements.
You will need these essential skills:
- Excellent problem-solving skills, able to work on own initiative or as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent Altium Designer knowledge.
- Good understanding of digital electronics.
You can see more details on our Careers pages – see more details about the Electronics Engineer contractor vacancy here.