Digital marketing coordinator vacancy
Do you think you could fill our digital marketing coordinator vacancy? Reporting to the digital marketing manager you will be number two in the team with all the responsibility, autonomy and sheer awesomeness that implies. The role involves a lot of content creation so you will have to be able to write and edit as well as being able to turn your hand to content creation in Photoshop or other tools, know the meaning of SEO and your way around the back end of a WordPress website and Google Analytics dashboard.
You will be involved in the full marketing mix with an emphasis on our digital assets: website, social channels, content creation, PPC, SEM and CRM. The role will be varied from managing the social media accounts, updating and producing content for the website, producing content for products, interviewing staff or customers for user stories and generally doing things that promote the brand, sell our products and implement our marketing campaigns. You will not be bored and you will have the opportunity to produce brilliant work and push the envelope.
Who is Kromek
We are an international technology company that happens to be based in Sedgefield, County Durham. One of only four companies that can manufacture CZT (a semiconductor material) we have turned this material into a range of radiation detectors, medical cameras as well as developed systems and products used in the civil nuclear, medical and CBRNE sectors. We have two US offices and sell worldwide through a network of distributors.
Digital marketing coordinator vacancy job description
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will support the Digital Marketing Manager with a broad range of both online and off-line marketing across the business.
You will be:
- Helping to manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Producing content for the website and other digital channels.
- Managing social media accounts.
- Managing and maintaining our WordPress website.
- Helping to produce all types of digital content.
- Working to keep clients, distributors and other stakeholders informed of what we are doing.
- Getting heavily involved in product launches.
- Doing a range of direct marketing tasks and running campaigns.
- Helping across our search engine marketing and digital advertising, so you will need to understand Google Analytics, Google Ads, Linkedin Campaigns, etc.
- And lots, lots more.
Digital marketing coordinator vacancy your personal and technical profile
- A marketing or digital marketing degree or similar qualification in marketing, digital marketing or communication – I’d count an English degree.
- You will have 3 or more years’ experience within a marketing, PR, digital, web or communications role.
- You should have worked in a mainly B2B role, ideally for a company that makes physical products.
- You should have an eye for detail; a completer-finisher.
- You would have ideally managed social media accounts, websites and direct marketing campaigns.
- You will have a deep knowledge of digital advertising and search engine marketing, Google Analytics, LinkedIn campaigns and Twitter.
You are going to be number two in the team so there is a huge amount of flexibility in this role that allows you to play to your strengths but also to get experience in areas that you have not had the chance to experience. There is great opportunity to develop and take the next step in your communication career. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, with lots of energy, an eye for detail and a desire to make an impact.
Applying for the digital marketing coordinator vacancy
Go to the careers section and use the application form – break a leg.