Security & Policing Home Office Event
Security & Policing provides the opportunity to view the latest developments in the UK security market with over 300 companies exhibiting under the one roof. The exhibition provides a discreet environment for you to test and evaluate products and services and determine their impact on your organisation. The unique three day environment also incorporates live demonstrations, immersive experiences and keynote briefings.
KEY REASONS TO VISIT
- FREE to attend for qualifying visitors – Address your capability and procurement needs over an extensive three day showcase
- Test best in class solutions – Take advantage of the opportunity to test and evaluate products and services
- Be the first to view new technologies – At the 2019 event over 50 exhibitors chose Security & Policing as the platform to launch their new products
- Experience live demonstrations and experiences – Immerse yourself in real life scenarios and live product demonstrations
- Stay ahead of the latest policy developments and initiatives – Meet with other Government departments, police or law enforcement agencies in the Government Zones and keynote addresses led by Ministers including senior officials and panellists from the National Security Adviser’s office, as well as Directors from the Home Office and other Government departments and agencies operating in the national security and policing space.
Kromek at Security & Policing Show booth D105
We will be exhibiting our D3 range of handheld/wearable detectors and may even have some new yet to released products on show.
Our CBRNE experts will be at on the booth to show and discuss our complete area nuclear threat detection solution, covering large static radiations detectors to small handheld detectors that can swamp an area with many covert radiation detectors.
Security & Policing 2020 Visitor Registration
Use this webpage to register for a visitors badge
Security & Policing 2020 Main Website
You can see all the details about the event on the expo website which is here: https://www.securityandpolicing.co.uk/