We have an opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to join our CBRN team in Sedgefield, County Durham. Our product portfolio is growing fast with significant new product and market opportunities for these disruptive technology products. The role would be shaping and moulding the future applications of radiation detection technology.
- The project management role will be focused on new products, product iterations and new technology platform development projects.
- The project manager should have extensive knowledge and experience in either or all fields of new product development, electronics design engineering, electro-mechanical systems engineering.
- Experience in the specific fields of radiation detection materials, instruments or technology would be desirable and considered an advantage.
- New product projects will involve leading a team of engineering and technology experts from initial product concept planning to product launch using gated milestone processes.
- Have a proven track record in planning and execution using a matrix of internal resources and have excellent communication and influencing skills for 360 communications.
- Many projects will be of a complex nature and require a willingness to manage risk and adapt to uncertain and fast changing technical challenges.
- Have a track record in influencing positive project outcomes through working with people.
- Preparing customer progress reports and financial reporting
- Compile customer deliverable technical system reports
- Engineering or science degree qualified
- From an engineering, industrial or scientific background
- Minimum of 2 years in project management role
- Proven track record in project management role and team leadership
- Life Assurance.
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- Share Options.
- Private Health Insurance Scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days.
Kromek Group plc is an international technology group (global HQ in the UK) and a leading developer and supplier of high-performance radiological and biological detection products as well as other advanced technologies. Using its technology platforms, Kromek designs, develops and produces x-ray and gamma-ray imaging and biological and radiation detection products for the medical, CBRNe security, Homeland Security and civil nuclear radiation detection markets.
The Group’s business model provides a vertically integrated technology offering to customers, from proof of concept to finished products, including software, electronics, mechanics and application specific integrated circuits (ASICs).
The Group has operations in the UK and US (California and Pennsylvania) and sells internationally through a combination of distributors, OEM and direct sales.