The Research and Development Technician will play a key role in the Applications Development and Detector Design group by executing experiments and performing critical measurements used to refine our crystal growth and device fabrication processes.
Responsibilities and duties
- Support R&D efforts in crystal growth and device fabrication business areas
- Execution of experiments planned by senior scientists of the group
- Basic data collection, analysis, and reporting
Essential skills and experience
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Hands-on problem solver
- Dedicated to learning
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Kromek is an equal opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status or disabilities.