Are you looking for a challenging career with a purpose and a global impact? If yes, join one of the world’s most innovative technology companies.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator who has the talent to coordinate multiple projects, specifically our Medical Imaging CT project. You will contribute to projects through every stage of the project life cycle, from planning to delivery. If you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and have a strong bend toward technology, this may be the right position for you.
As a project coordinator, you will be a key member of our team, responsible for establishing and maintaining strong rapport with clients and stakeholders.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Participate in project planning sessions to set project goals and objectives, determine timelines, define tasks, and outline resources necessary to successfully complete the project in addition to work on previously existing projects.
- Monitor the progress of projects, including addressing issues that may arise and ensuring project deliverables are completed on time
- Use a project performance database to track overall progress and achievement of milestones.
- Organize regular status and review meetings as necessary, including generating and distributing meeting minutes.
- Synthesize and analyze data to prepare accurate financial forecasts and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or a related technical field
- Experience in semiconductor or advanced manufacturing related business, with emphasis on research and development is preferred
- Knowledge of project management best practices and methodologies and commitment to improving internal practices
- 3-5 years of project coordination experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to understand and present technical information clearly and concisely at a level appropriate to the target audience
- Flexibility and creative thinking
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage the workload of multiple projects.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- PMP certification is helpful
Kromek provides a competitive compensation and benefits package but more importantly, provides a challenging and worthwhile work environment. The work we do, matters.
Kromek is an equal opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status, or disabilities