We have an opportunity to join the Kromek UK team as an Production Technician. The production technician will be responsible for the day to day manufacture of products and the maintenance of the equipment needed to complete manufacturing tasks. Working with the Product Owner they will produce and execute production plans, record production data and be responsible for filling in all production paperwork. The production technician will also be responsible for managing the stock levels of parts and any other provisions needed. They need to be able to work independently and as part of a team, with good communication and multitasking skills.
- GCSE grade qualifications: Six A*-C grades
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Good at maintaining accurate paperwork records
- Ability to prioritise work and multitask
- Detail orientated
- Experience working to ISO quality requirements
- Radiation products experience
- A-level qualifications in Science subjects
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Electronic product manufacturing experience
- Lean manufacturing
- Experience in reporting KPI figures
- Life assurance 3 x salary
- Share options vesting over 3-year period
- 25 days holiday (pro-rated) + statutory days
- Option to join the Kromek pension scheme, which is with Aviva, Kromek match up to 5% when employee passes their probation period
- Option to join the private medical scheme, which Kromek pay for
Kromek Group plc is an international technology group (global HQ in the UK) and a leading developer and supplier of high-performance radiological and biological detection products as well as other advanced technologies. Using its technology platforms, Kromek designs, develops and produces x-ray and gamma-ray imaging and biological and radiation detection products for the medical, CBRNe security, Homeland Security and civil nuclear radiation detection markets.
The Group’s business model provides a vertically integrated technology offering to customers, from proof of concept to finished products, including software, electronics, mechanics and application specific integrated circuits (ASICs).
The Group has operations in the UK and US (California and Pennsylvania) and sells internationally through a combination of distributors, OEM and direct sales.