We have an immediate opening for a Product Manager to join us at our headquarters in Zelienople, Pennsylvania, USA. The successful candidate will establish and execute best practices and processes related to product management to achieve a market-leading OEM supplier position in CT, SPECT and BMD segments.
The position will require extensive exposure to external stakeholders including technology development partners, key customers and end-users as well as internal parties including new product development, operations and commercial personnel as well as extensive visibility at the executive management level.
Product Manager responsibilities:
- Identify OEM and end-user requirements and develop OEM products and programs enabling the leading market position.
- Lead product strategy and roadmap development for existing and future product portfolio globally, with the goal to establish Kromek with a differentiated, strategic and sustainable position in the market.
- Help establish new product development priorities and provide guidance to the new product development process from concept stage through launch.
- Establish and ensure the execution of business analytical and operational processes required for strategic planning, commercial product launches and marketing communications and sales initiatives. Build deep insights through close analysis of market developments and competitor product strategies through trade shows and customer visits.
- Build financial models and business models for new product or services.
- Facilitate ideation sessions with team members from various backgrounds.
- Provide direction and leadership in key OEM customer engagements and help negotiate contracts with potential partners, suppliers and customers.
- Champion the NPD process and challenge assumptions among senior leadership, peers, and project teams globally to continuously identify opportunities to improve product performance and features in line with customer expectations.
Product Manager essential requirements and qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with medical imaging technology. Understanding of radiation detection technology such as CT, PET/CT and SPECT.
- Experience working in a small to medium-sized global business environment with hands-on commercial track record and familiarity of engagement with blue-chip medical imaging partners and customers
- Advanced degree in marketing management strongly preferred and a Bachelor of Science (chemistry, physics, etc.) a strong plus.
Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
Disclaimer: This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed in this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, responsibilities, knowledge, etc. These may be subject to change and additional functions may be assigned as needed by management.