We specialize in the development of radiation detection products utilizing proprietary CZT semiconductor and the latest scintillation detector technologies. Our product portfolio is growing fast with significant new product and new market opportunities for these disruptive technology products.
We are seeking a talented scientist to grow and enhance our internal capabilities to develop state of the art technology in new and existing products.
- Modeling and experimental validation.
- Technical expert on gamma and neutron detector product ranges.
- Algorithm development and ownership within new and existing radiation detector products.
- Technical expert within new product development teams.
- Technical ownership and support to algorithms and technology implemented within existing product range.
- Provide support to commercial activities.
- Good Degree in Physics / Engineering.
- Knowledge of radionuclides and gamma measurement systems.
- Experience of using nuclear instrumentation.
- Experience of using modelling tools.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working both individually and in a team environment.
- PhD in a Nuclear Physics related subject area
- Life Assurance.
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme.
- Share Options.
- Private Health Insurance Scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days.
Kromek Group plc is an international technology group (global HQ in the UK) and a leading developer and supplier of high-performance radiological and biological detection products as well as other advanced technologies. Using its technology platforms, Kromek designs, develops and produces x-ray and gamma-ray imaging and biological and radiation detection products for the medical, CBRNe security, Homeland Security and civil nuclear radiation detection markets.
The Group’s business model provides a vertically integrated technology offering to customers, from proof of concept to finished products, including software, electronics, mechanics and application specific integrated circuits (ASICs).
The Group has operations in the UK and US (California and Pennsylvania) and sells internationally through a combination of distributors, OEM and direct sales.