We have a vacancy for a Finance Executive to join us at our Sedgefield, County Durham, HQ.
This is a newly created role and will report to the Group Financial Controller. The role will involve consolidation of the US and UK management accounts (there are currently two management accountants in the roles in each country). The work will involve forecasting, cash management, producing board reports and monthly management reports. The ideal candidate will have a full understanding of accounting standards: IFRS 15 and 16, and IAS 36 and 38.
The role will also involve occasional visits to the US sites.
Core duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Consolidation of the US and UK Management accounts
- Providing detailed management information to the Group Financial Controller for presentation to various stakeholders
- Producing regular forecasting of the Group’s financial results
- Cash management
- Producing monthly management reports
- Revenue analysis & Contract revenue analysis
- Assisting with the monthly board reports
- Strong IFRS knowledge, preferably 15, 16 and IAS 36 and 38
The successful candidate is likely to be an ACA or ACCA seeking their first move into industry. You will be bright, creative, a self-starter and someone with commercial acumen.
This is a great opportunity where you will gain a lot of support and ongoing development from two hands-on leaders.
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Share Options
- Private Health Insurance Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days