Digital Marketing Specialist – a digital marketing vacancy
This is a digital marketing vacancy based at Kromek Group plc head office in Sedgefield, County Durham, UK. As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have a focus on all digital assets including website, social media channels, content creation, PPC, SEM and CRM, supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with a broad range of online and offline marketing across the business.
Digital marketing vacancy requirements
Key Digital Marketing Specialist responsibilities
- Manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Producing content for the website and other digital channels.
- Managing social media accounts.
- Managing and maintaining the WordPress website.
- Creating all types of digital content.
- Working to keep clients, distributors and other stakeholders informed of business activity.
- Being heavily involved in product launches.
- Direct marketing and campaign management.
- Search engine marketing and digital advertising.
Digital Marketing Specialist personal and technical profile
- Energetic & enthusiastic.
- Used to a fast paced environment with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- An understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Linkedin Campaigns, etc.
- A marketing or digital marketing degree or similar qualification in marketing, digital marketing or communication.
- Practical experience within a marketing, PR, digital, web or communications role.
- Experience in a B2B role, ideally for a company that makes physical products.
- Extensive attention to detail; a completer-finisher.
- Experience managing social media accounts, websites and direct marketing campaigns.
- Substantial knowledge of digital advertising and search engine marketing, Google Analytics, LinkedIn campaigns and Twitter.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be self-sufficient and able to work autonomously when required. There will be a huge amount of flexibility in this role that allows you to play to your strengths and develop new skills. This is a great opportunity to grow and take the next step in your marketing career.
About Kromek Group plc
Kromek Group plc is a technology group (global HQ in County Durham) and a leading developer of high-performance radiation detection products based on cadmium zinc telluride (“CZT”) and other advanced technologies. Using its core technology platforms, Kromek designs, develops and produces x-ray and gamma-ray imaging and radiation detection products for the medical, security screening, CBRNe and civil nuclear markets.
The Group’s products provide high-resolution information on material composition and structure and are used in multiple applications, ranging from the identification of cancerous tissues to hazardous materials, such as explosives, and the analysis of radioactive materials.
What’s it like to work here?
See what Glassdoor reviews say about working at Kromek.