Digital marketing vacancy
Digital Marketing Coordinator
An exciting and fulfilling digital marketing vacancy has arisen in a forward-thinking and innovative Marketing Team, for the position of Digital Marketing Coordinator with emphasis on our digital assets: website, social channels, content creation, PPC, SEM and CRM.
Our Marketing Coordinator will support the Manager with a broad range of both online and offline marketing across the business.
Key digital marketing vacancy responsibilities
- Helping to manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Producing content for the website and other digital channels.
- Managing social media accounts.
- Managing and maintaining our WordPress website.
- Creating all types of digital content.
- Working to keep clients, distributors and other stakeholders informed of what we are doing.
- Being heavily involved in product launches.
- A range of direct marketing tasks and running campaigns.
- Supporting search engine marketing and digital advertising.
Digital marketing vacancy personal and technical profile
- Energetic & enthusiastic.
- Fast paced with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- An understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Linkedin Campaigns, etc.
- A marketing or digital marketing degree or similar qualification in marketing, digital marketing or communication – (English Degree considerable).
- Practical experience within a marketing, PR, digital, web or communications role.
- Experience in a B2B role, ideally for a company that makes physical products.
- Extensive attention to detail; a completer-finisher.
- Experience managing social media accounts, websites and direct marketing campaigns.
- Substantial knowledge of digital advertising and search engine marketing, Google Analytics, LinkedIn campaigns and Twitter.
In a small team, the Digital Marketing Coordinator can expect to be autonomous and self-sufficient with guidance and support from the Manager. There will be a huge amount of flexibility in this role that allows you to play to your strengths but also to get experience in areas that you can still develop. There is a great opportunity to grow and take the next step in your communication career. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, with lots of energy, extensive attention to detail with a driven desire to make a positive and influential impact.
About Kromek Group plc
Kromek Group plc is a technology group (global HQ in County Durham) and a leading developer of high-performance radiation detection products based on cadmium zinc telluride (“CZT”) and other advanced technologies. Using its core technology platforms, Kromek designs, develops and produces x-ray and gamma-ray imaging and radiation detection products for the medical, security screening, CBRNe and civil nuclear markets.
The Group’s products provide high-resolution information on material composition and structure and are used in multiple applications, ranging from the identification of cancerous tissues to hazardous materials, such as explosives, and the analysis of radioactive materials.
The Group’s business model provides a vertically integrated technology offering to customers, from radiation detector materials to finished products or detectors, including software, electronics and application specific integrated circuits (“ASICs”).
The Group has operations in the UK and US (California and Pennsylvania) and is selling internationally through a combination of distributors and direct OEM sales.
Currently, the Group has over one hundred full-time employees across its global operations.
What’s it like to work here?
See what Glassdoor reviews say about working at Kromek.