An exciting opportunity for a strategic sales orientated, driven and energetic individual to lead the company’s effort in identifying new applications opportunities within CBRN markets and to expand the presence and sales of Kromek products across Southern Europe.
Suitable candidates will manage, support, and conduct sector specific sales activities including market analysis, target application development and large government projects within the CBRN markets.
- Proven track record of sales opportunity development including tender evaluation, preparation and submission
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of CBRN radiation detectors and associated applications.
- Working knowledge and experience with Government contract and management process
- Experience liaising with local governments, homeland security agencies and civil servants
- Proven skills in strategic planning for sales, international business & market development, market research, and the ability to identify early adopters/thought lead to drive profitable business growth.
- Highly analytical and target driven sales professional
- High self-motivation with the ability to work independently and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Great communicator
- Results orientated
- Need to be comfortable in upward and lateral reporting
- Skilled in travel both domestically and internationally
- proven Sales / Business Development experience
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Business, Marketing or Natural Sciences
- Develop the sales channel, building relationships with channel partners
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers identifying areas for growth with key stakeholders
- Responsible for developing and executing specific marketing plans (market assessment, development, maintenance, competition)
- Attend trade shows and conferences with Kromek technical staff to identify new customers
- Responsible for effective internal communication to minimize external problems
- Work with internal team for tender submissions when appropriate
- Must be an EU Citizen
- Must have a valid Passport
- Must have a valid EU driving licence
- Must be able to travel to domestic and internal locations
- Requires limited supervision for routine processes
- Bilingual in English and either French, Spanish or Italian