Are you looking for a challenging career with a purpose and a global impact? If yes, join one of the world’s most innovative technology companies.
We are seeking a Applications Engineering Support Representative to serve as the face and contact person of the Kromek brand when engaging with Chinese end user customers as to technically related detector product issues. If you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, have a strong interest toward technology and can communicate fluently with our Chinese customers, this may be the right position for you.
As a technical support representative. You work closely with our Chinese customers and executive team members.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Helping to ensure that Kromek products being sold to customers from China, perform and function as desired
- Serve as a face and contact person of the Kromek brand when engaging with the Chinese end user customers.
- Dedicated focus to the Chinese customer base
- Engages with the customers to address issues and solve problems.
- Diagnoses and understands the customers issues, determines resolutions, and communicates those resolutions to the customer in a way that ensures customer understanding.
- May perform analytics support for product enhancement.
- May be performing the duties in the early morning or late evening to coincide with the Chinese work hours.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related academic discipline
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese required.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand Kromek’ s radiation detector technology and manufacturing processes.
- Technical acumen to help ensure product performance and to troubleshoot and solve customer problems.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Kromek’ s products to help customers understand the complete functionality of the Kromek products to maximize value and proactively prevent issues and determine appropriate solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills – ability to think critically, ability to understand the issues of the customers, ability to diagnose and solve complex problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and empathy to customer problems
- Strong communications skills including active listening and explaining the resolution to the customer in an understandable manner.
- Ability to Analyze data and proactively finding issues.
- Responsive to the customers
- Patience in working with customers and their applicable needs. .
- Adaptability as to working early morning or late evening hours as necessary to communicate with Chinese customers during their daylight work hours.
Kromek provides a competitive compensation and benefits package but more importantly, provides a challenging and worthwhile work environment. The work we do, matters.
Kromek is an equal opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status, or disabilities