Liquid Threat Detection
The Kromek Bottle Scanner is a desktop inspection unit that can quickly identify liquids, aerosols and gels (LAGs) based on multispectral analysis of x-rays using a combination of Kromek detectors and the proprietary ADMIT algorithm.
ECAC approved to Type B standard 3, the Identifier scans, analyses and classifies liquids in less than 10 seconds, with the highest degree of reliability and accuracy.
Uniquely, the system accurately scans ALL container shapes and ALL container types inlcuding glass, plastic, Tetra Pak and metal.
Kromek Identifier reviewed in Passenger Terminal World annual showcase 2015
The Kromek Bottle Scanner™ is provided in 2 modes:
The common benefits of the Kromek Bottle Scanner are:
- Desktop Unit
- No sample preparation required
- Fast, accurate and automated verification or classification of container contents
- Non-invasive scanning
- No consumables or waste
- Minimal operator training required
- Future proof with an easily upgradeable database
- Easy to Use: Single Button operation and simple Pass/Fail display
- Quick: Scan, analysis & categorisation within 10 seconds
- Versatile: scans ALL container shapes, glass, plastic, metal 80-2000ml
- Simple database upgrade